By Ray Siemens,Susan Schreibman
- A whole review exploring the applying of computing in literary studies
- Includes the seminal writings from the field
- Focuses on equipment and views, new genres, formatting matters, and top practices for electronic preservation
- Explores the recent genres of hypertext literature, installations, gaming, and net blogs
- The Appendix serves as an annotated bibliography
Read or Download A Companion to Digital Literary Studies (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture) PDF
Similar library & information science books
The chapters incorporated during this publication have been built from papers offered at "The rising study Library: Our position within the electronic destiny" convention backed by means of the collage of Oklahoma Libraries. those chapters discover the emergence of a brand new type of educational library and the tough matters we are facing as a occupation end result of the altering position of the educational library.
Office tradition refers to stipulations that jointly effect the paintings surroundings. those can comprise guidelines, norms, and unwritten criteria for habit. This ebook specializes in a number of points of office tradition in educational libraries from the practitioners’ standpoint, in place of that of the theoretician.
Estamos en el siglo de los angeles información y el avance hacia lo electronic es imparable, tanto en las empresas como en las administraciones públicas. Acabar con el papel supone uno de los grandes retos de los angeles administración electrónica. Para pasar de gestionar electrónicamente documentos a gestionar documentos electrónicos nacidos digitalmente es imprescindible una aplicación sistemática de l. a. gestión documental, basada en metodologías reconocidas que aseguren l. a. captura, el regulate y l. a. preservación de los documentos como evidencia de las actuaciones administrativas y garantía de los derechos de los ciudadanos.
In 2014, writer and photographer Kyle Cassidy released a photograph essay on Slate. com referred to as "This is What A Librarian appears to be like Like," a montage of pics and a tribute to librarians. in view that then, Cassidy has made it his undertaking to remind us of ways crucial librarians and libraries are to our groups.
- Enterprise Content Management, Records Management and Information Culture Amidst E-Government Development (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Resources Anytime, Anywhere: How Interlibrary Loan Becomes Resource Sharing (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Cataloging Sheet Maps: The Basics (Haworth Series in Cataloging & Classification)
- Booklist’s 1000 Best Young Adult Books since 2000
Extra resources for A Companion to Digital Literary Studies (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture)
A Companion to Digital Literary Studies (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture) by Ray Siemens,Susan Schreibman